Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Working on Portfolio


As far as the final project goes, I hit many roadblocks today as I realized I am going to have to manipulate some of the codes in some ways I didn't anticipate. I'm essentially going to have to combine swapbg() and placeInCanvas() because Jython is too blunt to have Alpha channels and GRARGH GRARGH GRARGH

So I only have crappy misplaced TARDISes (TARDII?) on a crappy background and one huge green canvas with the TARDIS and a blue sky background somehow.

When I got tired of failing at that, I decided to work on my portfolio images instead and I came up with this. I'm not happy that lossy ol' JPEG ruined how it looks but I am a fan of the final product. I had to tweak a bit of code to get this effect and I used ~multiple~ effects because I can.

The picture is of a friend of mine but run through threeColors and mirrored vertically. I think it looks like he's swinging above a lake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment