Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend Journal #1

Weekend 1
I’m looking for images for my final portfolio. I had a tiny idea of a lake (I think the water nymph image got me thinking) with something reflected in the water that isn’t actually there. I was thinking I could have some kids at the edge of the lake, looking into the water and further off there’s a reflection of a monster or something in the water. And then in the background is the TARDIS. C’mon it’s a good idea for an episode.

I’m still trying to get the hang of assigning variables, making files, and getting them to show up. For whatever reason, it is difficult for me.

For the TARDIS idea, I would have to know how to flip an image, darken it and make it a little more transparent so it looks like it is being reflected. And I’d have to make sure the images blended well together.

1 comment:

  1. The techniques you describe needing will be covered by 1/11. Post any candidate images?

    ReplyDelete